- Americans for Tax Reform - President
- Council for National Policy - Reported member (Piore "Fountainhead")
- Serves on the board of directors of the National Rifle Association of America.
- Serves on the board of directors of the American Conservative Union.
- Serves as president of the American Society of Competitiveness.
- A commissioner on the Advisory Commission on Electronic Commerce.
- A commissioner on the National Commission on Restructuring the Internal Revenue Service.
- Economist and chief speech-writer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce (1983-1984).
- Campaign staff on the 1988, 1992, 1996 Republican Platform Committees.
- Executive director of the National Taxpayers’ Union.
- Executive director of the College Republicans.
Brief Biography Edit
- Rock the House - an analysis of the 1994 elections, which has been translated and published in Japanese.
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.